Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 1 / ?]

No.21694223 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
My Pokemon Y file became corrupted a week ago and thus I am missing a lot of pokemon. I am trying to get most of them back and ready for OrAs. So anons please help! I am willing to trade powersave functionalities(edit Iv’s, nature, shiny, Hoopa, Volcanion, etc) in return for the pokemon(s) I need. They can be the pokemon mentioned or I can clone the father/mother. As such this will be a long and arduous task that will take over several days so please be patient Ill get to you eventually. First Come First save! Post what you can offer and what you want. (1 pokemon=1 powersave edit)

Can be Whatever: Charmander, Staryu, Pinsir, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Togepi, Baltoy, Feebas, Clamperal, Shellos, Rotom, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Lillipup, Yanmask, Solosis, Frillish, Joltik, Tynamo, Clauncher, Tyrouge, Swirlix

Must Have Hidden Ability(at the very least) egg moves in () if possible: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Pickachu, Vulpix, Poliwag, Abra, Tangela, Eevee(wish), Shroomish(bullet seed), Carvanha, Corpish(dragon dance), Shuppet, Snorunt(spikes), Chimchar(thunderpunch), Piplup, Wooper, Riolu(bullet punch), Purrloin, Drillbur, Timburr, Tympole, Klink, Chespin(spikes), Froakie, Bunnelby, Fletchling, Litleo, Bergmite

Must Have Egg Move: Totodile(Dragon Dance, Ice Punch), Marill(Belly Drum, Aqua Jet), Pineco(Stealth Rocks), Phanphy(Ice Shard), Crogunk(Drain Punch), Larvesta(Morning Sun), Elekid(Cross Chop, Ice Punch)