Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

No.21803893 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
http://strawpoll.me/2789660

>/vp/ actually thinks ash's goomy is male

Hahaha... What? Where does it say she is male?

If anything, she is female. The cake isn't a lie. Also I don't go on Somethingshitful. I am not earnicked. That prick is just an impersonator. Because I don't use a trip, anyone could impersonate me.

Ash's soon to be slime gooddess is fe.m.ale. So is the whole species. M.ale Sliggoo do not evolve and you should know better.

Yes, you can have a m.ale Sliggoo or Goomy. Just don't expect it to evolve into slime gooddess.

>b-but m-mine has a m.ale symbol next to it's name!?!

It's obvious that your one is g.ender confused. She identifies herself as a m.ale much like a transgender. That does not necessarily mean she is m.ale again much like a transgender. Don't forget she still has that giant luscious gooey pussy of hers (Unless she glued a dildo to her crotch during stage 3)

So I was right all along, and I'm pretty smug about it. I kept saying that Ash will get a Goomy, and she will be female and act like Bayleef. The cake is not a lie as it pretty much confirms her g.ender and that she will become the Slime Gooddess. He WILL evolve her into the slime gooddess. This was around 6 or so months ago. Check moe if you don't believe me.