Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[449 / 52 / ?]

ITT: Deepest Lore

No.21861285 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
From the datamined script v1:
"The file labeled “CONFIDENTIAL” contains stained documents. The documents have dates way before you were born. ■De— Sec— Investi— —port The develop— on new —rgy turned out to be true. The ene— that uses —kémo— bio—rgy is called —inity Ener—. ■Investi— Report on Wa— A series of actions related to cancellation of the —w Mauvil— Proje— tur— out to be true. I recom— prompt discip— action against him as a traitor to our group. Do— Team E Leader, —ative Group —"

From the datamined script v2:
"The file labeled “CONFIDENTIAL” contains stained documents. The documents have dates way before you were born. ■—von Secret —gation Re— The —ment on new ene— turned out to be true. The —rgy that uses Po—on’s —ene— is called Inf— —gy. ■—gation Report on —son A series of actions related to cancellation of the New —lle Project —ned out to be true. I —mend prompt —linary action against him as a traitor to our group. —ck Team E Leader, Opera— Group —"

Combined:
"The file labeled “CONFIDENTIAL” contains stained documents. The documents have dates way before you were born.

Devon Secret Investigation report:
The development on new energy turned out to be true. The energy that uses pokémon bioenergy is called Infinity Energy.
Investigation Report on Wattson:
A series of actions related to cancellation of the New Mauville Project turned out to be true. I recommend prompt disciplinary action against him as a traitor to our group. Dock Team E Leader, Operative Group —"

>Dock Team E Leader
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dock
>builds ships
>info is at the abandoned ship