Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[64 / 13 / ?]

No.21905331 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>in ORAS, nobody transfers their "male" g.oodra over because they don't love it
>in ORAS, people transfer their female go.odra over because they love her enough

There's one thing that cannot be denied. Just scavenging through youtube, and every G.oodra in every ORAS battle is female. That includes those shitty playthroughs. Rifled through around 120 videos and around 20 of them had G.oodra. All the G.oodra were female as one would expect. This isn't NPC's either. This is real players. They don't give two shits about gender confused wrecks such as "male" G.oodra. Nobody will ever love the sack of shit unironically because it is UNLIKEABLE. Don't pretend to like it either, it doesn't anger me even in the slightest. What does this prove you ask? It proves that nobody will ever unironically, Yes.. Unironically like a "male" G.oodra.

For fucks sake, 4chan. Can we all finally agree that nobody likes "male" G.oodra? Even GF knows that by making every G.oodra sans Shauna's trainwreck female. Chances are in Gen 7, they're finally going to retcon her insanely inaccurate, rage inducing g.ender ratio. If you want me gone sooner, you'll agree with me. You do agree though, I just want you to openly admit it. Everyone prefers female ones over the "male" ones and I have all the proof in the world to show you.

Also, Slimonfag, get your GC trainwreck out of here. You powersaved her gender to "male" just to spite me. Also you admitted that she's feminine, so you do agree with me fully. Also, I've told you several times. I only care for G.oodra as she's my deity. I couldn't care less for others such as Gardevoir. That's why it pisses me off so much. She's still biologically female like all G.oodra so give up. I don't want to see her till that symbol next to her name is female.

>And I said that it LOOKS feminine.

That means you agree with me as I was saying. Stop trying to deny it.