Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[335 / 30 / ?]

Such LORE

No.21961407 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So there's a shit ton of lore revealed in ORAS, and I'm trying to see if I have it all right. If anyone has any direct quotes that'd be useful too.

>Looker washes up on the beach, has no memory of his real name. Takes up the codename of Looker setting into motion his appearance in Platinum and later XY due to the timeline
>original RSE (and by that extension, FRLG) happen in an alternate timeline

>Wattson, Cosmo, Archie, Maxie, and Tabitha all worked for the Devon Corporation developing New Mauville which would have extracted resources in the ocean to harness energy like AZ's canon.
>Captain Stern were also working on the ship as part of the Evacuation Team
>Wattson realized that what they were doing were hurting the Pokemon and left in anger
>Archie and Maxie went on to create Aqua/Magma due to their different ideals
>Cosmo stayed aboard and continued research. In the process he worked so hard that his family felt unloved; his wife cheated on him and his son is...somewhere?
>Cosmo is still apparently employed at the Mossdeep Research Center and still has his plans for the energy harness. Archie and Maxie have similar plans and wanted to use them to revive Groudon/Kyogre; Cosmo thinks they can use it like the warp pads and teleport.

Was there some other stuff that I might have looked over?