Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 3 / ?]

No.22048498 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This is the first game since FR/LG I actually had fun playing with. D/P was so slow paced and I was a little bored by the end, but it was still okay, B/W was extremely bad, shittiest starters, hold hands for your first steps with your nerd rivals, pleb first gym hurr have a Pokémon to beat that gym, cartoon-level plot, very linear gameplay where you basically follow a line with dumb cut-scene like interruptions and the most faggot characters ever, the music had a soft faggot undertone etc. it was so bad I didn't buy B/W2 and X/Y

I have the game for a week now and just arrived in Mossdeep City. So far I believe this is the best game ever for the following reasons:
>speed
DS games were so slow, I could only enjoy playing a GBA game and preferably on an emulator with a speed button. This game is fast it actually surprised me. Mach biking is very fast to get everywhere, you get running shoes at the start, battles happen fast. Excellent.
>wild pokémon
The encounter rate is excellent, the new dexnav is a great step towards the outdated random encounters. Antihoenn shits like to point at the ocean and all the Wingull and Tentacool you encounter. Besides the fact that repels exist, the encounter rate is perfect now . I came across exactly 1 Tentacool and 1 Pelipper while surfing from Lilicove to Mossdeep city and the dexnav Pokémon are optional and feel more like you are hunting for the Pokémon.
>the region is amazing
The one thing that stuck out to me in R/S was how amazing and varied the terrain was. I am still extremely impressed by it. Visiting an island, volcano, high grass rainy routes, beatiful bridges, meteor falls, the huge ocean,... it is amazing, which leads me to the following point.

(1/2)