Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[104 / 4 / ?]

No.22074813 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
As someone whose first Pokemon game was Ruby, and hasn't played Pokemon in a while, I decided not to skip the remakes, and picked up Omega Ruby. Having reached the end of Delta episode, I must say; well fucking done Game Freak. To call this game an expansion would be an understatement.

+The world feels much bigger than it did in the originals, there's lots more stuff to explore.
+A whole lot more Pokemon to find, and you can obtain them without too much frustration.
+Battles are quite challenging but not overly difficult (although I heard people complaining they're too easy-what, you want them to be hair-pulling-kind of frustrating in order to feel challenged, masochists?) and I like the EXP. share system.

-My only complaint is lack of breather moments between confrontations with Rayquaza, Zinnia and Deoxys-no chance to save or go to restock on items between them, which will bite people in the ass HARD if they're unprepared or unaware of what's coming up ahead of them (and I've seen many people caught by surprise).

Overall grade? 8.7/10 decent ammount of water