Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!OpMeMeX4Q6
[2 / 1 / ?]

Powersaves Thread

!OpMeMeX4Q6 No.22131840 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Requests will be ignored that do not include FC, IGN AND the actual request including all details.

Do NOT link to another post 'asking for whats in that post'. Retype or copy and paste if you're requesting again.

Be patient with savers, they're the one doing you a favor.

What powersaves CAN do:
>Clone (Up to a whole box at once)
>Shinify (Up to 10 'mons at once, but 'mons that are shiny locked can't be traded back to you. Also can't be nicknamed afterwards if done on an XY cart)
>Make anything 6iv (Up to 10 'mons at once)
>Change any IV to 0, 1, 30 or 31 (One 'mon at a time)
>Natures (One 'mon at a time)
>Get you items/berries, although they may say no to multiples as they'd have to trade you as many >pokemon as you need of that item.
>Unshinify 'mons (One 'mon at a time. The OT will become the powersavers, but still can't be nicknamed in XY, can in ORAS)
>Change the region of a 'mon to US, UK or JP (One 'mon at a time)
>Change balls (One 'mon at a time)
>Give pokemon pokerus (One 'mon at a time)
>Generate event 'mons from gen 6 that have happened (Recent events will not likely be able to be done shortly after launch)

What powersaves can NOT do:
>Anything with pokehex or whatever it is that you want to do so stop asking
>Change abilities
>Generate 'mons for you
>Get certain moves
>Ribbons
>Edit location caught (i.e. route 7, but I want route 10. Born in Kanto, can't change to Johto)
>Specific levels

Codes for specific games
OR/AS:
>Nickname
>Something with the ID/SID/PID, once someone tests this I will update what can actually be done.
Details of above to codes are down underneath known powersavers

X/Y:
>Change form of Floette, Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist, Vivillon, Shellos/Gastrodon, Basculin, >Burmy/Wormadam, Deerling, Furfrou, Unown (You can change genie and deoxys form in game)
>Evs (One mon at a time and anything not 252/0 is probably going to be declined)