Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!3rCaQrdE/GR
[25 / 2 / ?]

Future Anime Episode Summaries

!!3rCaQrdE/GR No.22187187 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So, basically I have a source involved with TPCI, mainly the anime. While the episodes are animated in Japan, there is some crossover with the English branch, and the dub actually receives information about upcoming episodes in-development ahead of time, for various promotional and planning purposes.

Anyway, my source has provided me with a few upcoming episode titles (these are not the final dub titles probably, but rather the Japanese titles translated) and rough summaries which he came upon, set to air in the first part of 2015.

XY61: "Rhyhorn Joins in Too!? The Earthshaking Performance!!"
Serena's Rhyhorn watches Fennekin and Pancham practice for the next Pokemon Showcase, and violently begins to interrupt it. Rhyhorn wants to perform as well it seems, so Serena begins practicing a new routine showcasing her riding skills.

XY62: "Journey Through the Lumiose Badlands! Buried Alive by Trapinch!!
The gang travels through the Lumiose Badlands, but fall victim to pits created by the Ant Pit Pokemon Trapinch! It's up to Bunnelby to rescue everyone with its powerful digging skills!

XY63: "Father is a Super Hero!? The Secret of Blaziken Mask!!"
In Lumiose City, extreme blackouts have begun to occur as the city is being overrun by Malamar! The hero Blaziken Mask emerges to save the day, but is quickly defeated and captured. It's up to Ash and co. to step in to protect the city!

XY64: "See Through the Darkness! The Gleaming Eyes of Luxray!!"
Clemont's Luxio evolves into Luxray while protecting Blaziken Mask. With Lumiose City in a blackout, and under control of Malamar, Clemont and Luxray are the only ones remaining who can save the day.