Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[30 / 9 / ?]

Pokemon Trainer Thread

No.22203243 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
One Million Years of Google Image Search Edition
(Alternatively, Thread's Dead in a Day Edition)

Looking through the Catalog, I don't see a Pokemon trainer thread, which is just an awful shame!

Most folks spend a few hours making their sheet, you'll be surprised how much time you can spend thinking about this! It kind of acts as a means of immersion for the character - be it yourself in the Pokemon world or an original character (do not steal!), or maybe one of your friends or a character from something else. Call it what you will (probably autism, and you aren't far off), but I reckon these threads are pretty fun!

If you're making a new one, please use GIMP or photoshop or something. If you make it in paint, you're asking to do more work for an inferior product - we can tell, but more importantly you can tell. If you're proud of your work, you'll have more fun talking about the character, I promise! I'll post the transparent form in the next post, feel free to post different or even new templates in this thread!

Consensus suggests most people are against rp in the threads, but please post if you're interested in roleplaying your character: there are people doing Skype groups and similar such things.