Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!AFDgjLnCYdW
[209 / 3 / ?]

BIG KAHUNA # 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

!!AFDgjLnCYdW No.22229324 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright /vp/, here it is; the big kahuna: 330 pokemon to giveaway; one 24 hour long GA (or until i run out);http://pastebin.com/5PMJwtR9
Follow the instructions in the pastbin: do that or get skipped. im doing this GA on solely GG this time.
this will take a while as a result of the nature of the type of giveaway, so be patient. Respond in thread with IGN. otherwise enjoy.
P.S. Milotic does not have an Item. YOU CAN DOBBLE DIP AS SOON AS YOU CAN PUT UP ANOTHER MON. MULTI DIP ONLY FOR DIFFERENT POKEMON PLEASE
Respond with your IGN in the correct thread so i can go in order. im only asking for IGNs for large scale GAs like this.
Put up a taillow asking for a lvl 100 of whatever pokemon you want on the GTS. make the message /gg/ then the name of the pokemon you want ( Ex. /gg/ Noivern) the sets are here as listed: I have 30 of each, so it will take a while. this will be a Giveaway that im doing all day on the 9th so get those taillows ready.

This is a Huge Giveaway so it will take a while.

If a pokemon has a negative integer listed in the XP bar, to fix it just send it into battle once and that should fix the extra XP glitch.

Do not post your IGN/taillow up in the regular /gg/ thread use this thread to respond to this large scale Giveaway