Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 5 / ?]

Gamefreak dropped the ball

No.22302368 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This game is bringing me pure frustration and remorse for even playing the game. I literally have only used one Pokemon and ONE FUCKING MOVE, double kick, the entire game so far and I've been 1 hitting fucking everything. Right now I have a level 42 Blaziken and he literally rapes everything in sight, no mercy, no challenge. It's seriously gotten to the point where I don't even look when I'm playing because I know I can just hit A in a battle and win. Literally 0 challenge. I have 5 badges and I just got to the point where you surf to the right of Mauville and fucking god damn it, some unnecessary scene comes forth(why bother explaining mega evolutions so early into the fucking game) and you are introduced to Latias who needs your help for some reason unexplained. You are then taken to an island (which previously in the GBA versions of the game you only could get there by an event ticket, and it gave a chance to battle and capture Latios/Latias depending on which version you have and in emerald it gave you the option of the opposite legendary you chose at the end of the game) and have to battle team Magma/Aqua who want to steal some mega evolution stone or some shit(again for some unclassified reason why, what they are even going to do with it, and how the fuck did they even get there? Isn't this some secluded secret island? Does everyone know about this place?) then after that battle with them Latios is just chilling out and it's explained by this guy you are with that he finds you worthy or some shit, then he just joins your fucking party. No battle, no fucking challenge. It's seriously more of a challenge to try to catch a level 12 fucking zigzagoon than it is to acquire a legendary in these new games. post 1/2