Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!hXARbZ/KCZK
[133 / 51 / ?]

Where are they?

!!hXARbZ/KCZK No.22388399 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hold up MODS and JANITORS..

What the fuck.

Serious, time out. Right now. We need to talk about your blatant racism and sexism. I'm serious. This is not cool in the realm of Pokemon.

You allow sex posts concerning pokemon, hacking pokemon, bloggers about pokemon, and male youtubers..

BUT WHEN SOMEONE MAKES A POST, AND ARCEUS HELP THEM WHEN THEY DO, ABOUT WHY FEMALES DON'T UPLOAD NUZLOCKES.. you ban said person.

The
ACTUAL
fuck
MODS
and
JANITORS.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Are you seriously this fucking retarded?

You let shit about showdown get advertised here, ban pokemon online, you allow the word faggot, nigger, and whore but when a woman comes out publicly or asks where the other female gamers are who nuzlocke or wonderlocke, you get a queer stick up your ass.

Fuck.
You.
/vp/aggots.

You're nothing but shit. BAN me again, do it. Gives me a real good year to look forward to, piece of trash.

Anyway..

Why the fuck don't women upload nuzlockes/wonderlockes, more? Not shitty wi-fi battles. Lets see an actual playthrough of the fucking game, even if it's just a fucking playthrough. Enough of the male testosterone whiny voiced /vp/aggots and showdown fucks.

We need more female gamers to upload playthroughs with their commentary. BONUS points if you cosplay, why? Cause that's what the general populous wants.

Fuck their negativity, fuck their bans.
Get it girls.
To hell with men.
And Mods..
And Janitors.

By the way, Happy New Years. But not to you Janitor/Mod/Admin scum.