Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[41 / 13 / ?]

No.22438692 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Ok fags listen, I've been hearing alot of shit from here about how Lucario is "autistic" or "edgy" and I'm here to educate you.

Lucario is a fuckin amazing pokemon, it has really high attack and speed, which allows it to deal a shitton of damage before the opponent can even orient them self, he is a fighting type AND a steel type, which blesses it with the ability to hit rock and steel types super effectively which have the highest defense in the game.

It can also mega evolve and get 500 attack! thats enough to bring down even the most defensive pokemon in a single hit, its hidden ability, justified, gives it a small boost to attack if it gets hit by a dark type move (which its is strong against), and in mega form it has adaptability which boosts the power of steel and fighting type moves for it.

it also has the most FUCKIN BADASS design! look at him and tell me he doesnt look amazing!

Lucario rules your ass so stop talking shit about it, if you want I'll swoop your entire team with my mega lucario any day!