Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[243 / 12 / ?]

Great Manaphy Giveaway

No.22466109 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey /vp/!
A while back, I did a giveaway for Deoxys and handed out 60 of those alien assholes to people. Everyone had a good time, and I promised I'd be back in a few weeks to do another.

Well that never happened but..its cold as dick outside today, so I'm not going anywhere except to do some errands a bit later. As such, I brought 60 goddamn Manaphy (Manaphies?) up to ORAS to hand out to anyone who wants one!

Pic related is all the info for Manaphy. Other things to note: this Manaphy is CLONED, however, it is 100% legitimate; it comes from Pokemon Ranger and I actually just hatched one egg today in order to clone it for this giveaway.

All I need from you is your cute little FC in the name field, and a Rotom. Rotom is my favorite Pokemon, and I love getting more; give me one in a different form, interesting ball, specially bred, etc whatever! I'd like to give ONE away per person to get them out to the most amount of people, however I'll let you double dip if you can provide me with an Event Pokemon. Something nice and cool would be great, just not one of those Vivillons. If anyone has that Serperior that went live today, I'd love you long time.

So, I'll be here for a little while with these guys. Come to me my friends.