Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 4 / ?]

No.22530707 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Desperate times come at desperate measures when you eventually have to enter every thread trying to hype ORAS. When you post Gen III fanart, it's always the original RSE designs. /vp/ abhors the redesigns (ESPECIALLY Team Aqua), which is good. What isn't good is that you all try to cover that up in attempt to make me "soil my pants" in anger with your "ebin oras iz so hyep xDDD" memes. You all think the the ironic liking of ORAS is an effective way to counter me, but it isn't because you're being ironic. If you were true about it and meant it, It may have an effect on me. Prime examples would be that fucking hoenn waifu thread that used ORAS Roxanne's design that made me shit myself, but then I discovered that it was just an ironic elaborate ruse setup by a massive fagtron.

I know you hate ORAS because you only support RSE's designs like everyone else who liked Hoenn. Just fucking admit it if you want me to leave quicker.

If you all unironically admit that ORAS are shit, I'll leave sooner. That is all I can say. You all prefer to hype a shitty remake yet you deny that just to anger me with your "muh oras grils so sexeh xdddd pisses the s-shitposter off! i love being ironic xDDD"

You all hate ORAS, yet you all deny that. Why? Is it to spite me somehow? Because I know you ironically like it. It does not affect me even in the slightest because "muh irony xddd oras i like xdd"