Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 5 / ?]

No.22550278 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why do people use "genwunner" as an insult?

I was born in '87, consider myself something of a '90s kid. I loved Gens 1-3, and I consider them the only real ones, because they are. Those are the best gens, the most memorable pokemon, they were new, fresh, and just very good. They contained all the essences of childhood: adventure, friends, laughter, tears, battles, and of course memories. I even liked the first five seasons of the tv show, until Misty (my first waifu) left.

Nowadays, there are TOO MANY pokemon (about 493 last I checked, but I'm sure more have been added since then), and everything just sucks now. Fortunately, I have the All-Stars DVD set in my collection along with the third movie, red and gold gameboy games, thousand of cards and a charizard plushie (and a meowth, eevee, and quagsire plushie for my mother) still with me till the day I die.

Are you telling me that people who are 22+ and have jobs and engineering/science degrees, are being mocked by 15-year-old kids that go to gym class at 9:00? How does it feel having no freedom or security, and being stupid? Filthy Millennial shits.