Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!FxGXJpDESU
[328 / 30 / ?]

Super Sugoii Showderp!

!FxGXJpDESU No.22592123 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Konnichiwa Onii-san~ Super Sugoii Showderp youkoso!

This thread is for Super Sugoii Showderp! Super Sugoii Showderp is very tanoshii and kantan to learn how to play. At Super Sugoii Showderp, there is one Onii-san~ who is called Champ-kun~. Champ-kun~ is super sugoii and battles against the warui smogonites with the super sugoii teamu given to him from all his tomodachis! Champ-kun~ can ask for an atarashii super sugoii teamu whenever he feels like it. When he does, the first 6 sugoii suggestions that his tomodachis give to him will become the new super sugoii teamu. Champ-kun~ then uses this teamu to battle the warui smogonites! When Champ-kun~ no longer wants to battle, he can call for an atarashii Champ-kun~! If Champ-kun~ calls for an atarashii Champ-kun~, the first Onii-san~ to post with a trip becomes the atarashii Champ-kun~! The atarashii Champ-kun~'s tomodachis then give him 6 sugoii suggestions to become his super sugoii teamu!

The entire process is just simply sugoii and watching Champ-kun~ battle makes my kokoro go doki doki!

>Super Sugoii Suggestions for Super Sugoii Teamus
pastebin.com/0bYpM0at
memebasemon.com

>Champ-kun~
!!NmfvaQyHS5J

I daisuki all of my tomodachis at Super Sugoii Showderp! Being with you all makes me totemo ureshii! I hope you all have a totemo sugoii day!
Be sure to tell your waifu you daisuki her, Onii-san~! I hope you find Super Sugoii Showderp tanoshii!