Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[2 / 2 / ?]

No.22678720 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
http://femaleg(remove"()";;;;;;;; and text)oodra.tumblr.com

Well it seems that moot is leaving 4chan for good. Who's to blame him? He's a fucking pussy, and #GG is the main reason behind all of this. Moot is scared of tumblr and feminazis, much like 4chan is scared that Ash's Goomy is confirmed to be a girl.

Seriously, 4chan. Get the fuck over it. Ash's Goomy is female. There's blatant evidence surrounding it (Being the main focus of Goomy merchandise, The fact that she evolves into a Gooddess, Her feminine personality and voice etc) but you're all too deep in denial to realize that.

Male Sliggoo do not evolve, and you should know this by now. Your "Delusions and Grandeur" about how you think she's male are only making youselves seem even more autistic. It's time to deal with it, 4chan. Deal with the fact that the Gooddess is always preferred as a female, and is always predominantly female. To deal with the fact that Ash's Goomy is female. And last of all to deal with the fact that mootykins has left.

How exactly am I posting? I'm using my phone as a wifi hotspot. Thankfully it has dynamic IP addresses galore, so Bui is going to have as much trouble banning me as he has before when I had my VPN's.