Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!jECjLpAzb6
[28 / 4 / ?]

!jECjLpAzb6 No.22725741 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have studied the derailing of /vp/ these past 9 months and this is what I got.
The board was amazing when the ROSA was announced. The hype train gave everyone a great ride. Everyone was happy. Battle frontier was a given, and the worst we could see was the roots of the flygoners v antiflygoners war. When the demo was announced, everyone was crazy about it, but that's when everything went to shit. The demo was open wide by Kaphotics and SciresM; They showd everyone the game had, no BF, no New mega, and lacked a square Shit-ton of content. Hype train derailed. OrAS was the prodigy bastard. Even though it appeard as everyone would complain and buy it anyways, a lot of people didn't.(1) Everything was completely spoiler. When the games finally came out, there was nothing new there. It felt as the release of an old game. People weren't so interested in it, and playing it daily became rare.(2) New tutors, new megas, nothing matterd. Fastforward a couple of months. December and January and, in most countries, holiday season. Free time to play OrAs and maybe get a chuckle. Interest in there games slowly arised again. Late January came, Injecting came. People didn't even have to get a PS to get mons. Dex finishing, Wifi Generals, /gg/ all these boards were pointless. People began harrasing everyone who didn't Inject.(3)
1) Explains why it seems as more underage are in this board; The number didn't increase, but the amount of older people higly decreased.
2) Explains the lack of interest in actually good threads.
3) Explains why the board is unhealthy to everyone who actually enjoys playing the game.

This board will improve once new data on the new games is released, but this quality decreased it's gotten, may be too big.

This is my theory on why this formerly good thread became Horse shit. Thoughts?