Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 3 / ?]

No.22732377 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello~! At approximately 3:00PM (central) today (02/05/2015) I'll be live streaming my "Road to Basic Elo" (Poke'mon Showdown), ranked random battles on Twitch (Mithrandir_I)! In-term I'll be having a Shiny Poke'mon Givaway Challenge where I'll be giving away Shiny Kanto Starters for those of you who challenge me at a random battle on Poke'mon showdown! The conditions are as followed;All you need to do is tune into the stream. As soon as I see you on my viewers list, you can challenge me on Play.PokemonShowdown.com, I'll be hanging out in the Lobby :>. Please make sure you use the same name on the viewers list to challenge me on Poke'mon Showdown so I know it's you! After we complete the full battle you'll be able to send me your FC so I can gift (trade) you the shiny Kanto starter of your choice. Please make sure you have a copy of XY or ORAS and a junk Poke'mon for the trade! I'll be doing the giveaway this way for the first two hours and in the last hour I'll be giving away the rest of them away for making me one of you favorite channels on twitch! Annnd yeah I think that pretty much covers everything. I have a total of ten of each starter so i think there will be plenty to go around! So come hang out, listen to some music and watch the rise and fall of my elo (oh noes my elos) as we try to make it to the 1400 (because I'm basic).