Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!nyaaa/s/5k
[30 / 2 / ?]

Showderp がゅてせ

!nyaaa/s/5k No.22798020 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
l-le konichiwa! >_< I hope all of my toshiba suzuki doraemons have been having a toshiba naruto day today! (`◕‸◕´+)

Showderp is a shiseido fujitsu place. (● ̄(エ) ̄●) At Showderp, we have one anuus-san~ whose name is Champ-cum~. Champ-cum~ battles the suzuki smogonites with her m*me team that her tamagotchis gave to her. ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ When Champ-cum~ feels like it, she can call for a new toyota team and the first 6 m*mes her tamagotchis give her replace the old ones. When Champ-cum~ no longer wants to battle, she can call for a samsung Champ-cum~ to replace her. The first tamagotchi with a trip to reply becomes the nintendo Champ-cum~! When a new Champ-cum~ takes control, all of her tamagotchis give her a panasonic team to use against the mitsubishi smogonites!~. It's toshiba botswana! ㄟ( ・ө・ )ㄏ

>たはやわ
pastebin.com/0bYpM0at
memebasemon.com

>Champ-cum~
JohnnyC !!jfakVBx9At4

I zimbabwe all of my tamagotchis at Showderp! I hope you have a toshiba hyundai day. ふにはまゑ! nyan cat desu kebab!

Have you told your slutu you sasuke her today, anuus-san~? Post your slutus imhotep! Those that make your vagina go awaweewa~ ^_^