Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[66 / 16 / ?]

No.22807683 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Listen here, fucker.

I put my heart and soul into Clover. Everyone at Clover is doing their absolute best for the game. But no. Because it's not Sage, the GameFreak wannabes, we're completely disregarded.

So what if we use memes? Who cares? We work the meme-age into a solid design. They aren't based on any animals or objects? They're just colourful shapes? You could say the same for your mons. Some of them are great, some of them are GF-clones and some are absolute horseshit.

We aren't just a hack. Sure, the hack is buggy and is a copy-paste (almost) of Kanto, but Camerupt and the others are working so hard, SO hard to fix these bugs and make the best game they can. Me, Dexanon, and other anons are working on DubsClover, the sequel. We try our absolute best too.

Why are you so elitist? Sage might be visually appealing, but what if the characters are bland and blank? What if the story is edgy or boring? There are so many problems that may occur. And I know any of this won't happen, because once again, you'll have about fifteen surveys to decide every ounce of the game.

And that's another thing that bothers people. Sage as a project is extremely slow. You might say, "We're nearly done!", but you're not. You have a million surveys to decide everything and none of you are independent. When Sage is finally finished, due to the speed you work at, it will either be 2020 and very outdated, or be bare-bones and lack any actual heart.

You people need to look at Sage from the outsider's perspective. You are a very good project as a whole, but you have flaws, and one of those flaws is that this isn't actually /vp/'s game. It's YOUR game.

tldr; fuck off and leave Aus and Clover alone. (Yes, Aus. You've ridiculed them before too.)

>Best of /vp thread!