Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[42 / 5 / ?]

No.22891691 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>She had the chance to put down"Least Good" Megas, but didn't.

> It's still her opinion, so we're totally obligated to not criticize it! Right!?

>MegaCross's comparison to Adamant Moxie BandiCross. There are literally SO MANY Hera sets, my autism goes into FULL POWER.

>"...MegaDoom works best in the Sun.". Right, just like how Kingdra does. Exactly. I love also how Stealth Rock's always mentioned. By the way, Nasty Plot.

>Mega Absol is a decent Cleaner/Reflecter. Also, dat MegaTwo Y comparison.

>It's not PIJ-EE-AHT! It's PIJ-EUT! That, and NO ONE want's to digest a Hurricane. Granted, lamesauce 'pool, but it has stuff. I also love how you forgot to mention the free-accuracy provision goes FOR the opponent as well.

>You might think it's a kamikaze, but I think Refrigerate Return/Headbutt/Body Slam/Facade are also decent. Perhaps not sweeper's material, but it's just enough to fix his sad existance.

>And the Autism goes to level 5! Aerodactyl barely uses Earthquake. People use him as a decent cleaner to pick off the dying. Nobody truly uses him as a sweeper (Unless you're an idiot).

>Almost no one gives a shit about "Obamasnow".

>OF COURSE SABLEYE'S MEGA DOESN'T HAVE PRANKSTER! OF COURSE KLEFKI EXISTS! By the way, he's intended to be as bulky as sin, and piss off other Pranksters.

>Steelix, as horrible in execution as he may be, is more-or-less the "Tank" counterpart to Aggron's "Wall".

>And...this is where it ends. Banette was disappointing.

>I'm fairly surprised MegAudino wasn't mentioned.

>I've also seen you mention Lopunny throughout your life, yet it's not mentioned here. What's with that?

>Since you're going off of "Must be better than Regular", Then you should have put MegaChomp on the list.

>Mega Camerupt exists, and he's WAY slower than "Obamasnow".

>MegaPedo isn't on here.

>You lied about Mega-Lucario. Fuck you.

(More details, but limit.)