Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[86 / 6 / ?]

No.22935594 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: Competitive General/Help/Teambuilding/Battling

Here's an idea. Trying to improve the overall thread quality on 4chan is pretty tough. I have posted a few pretty good threads that were based on more competitive aspects of the game. Teambuilding mostly, however I want to make something that will actually last.

Ask me or(anyone else who wants to help) for help with teams/sets/battling skills and anything else. /vp/ needs more of this. Any format, official or smogon, any gen, any tier.

Also, I am suggesting the more competitively inclined players of /vp/ come together and start doing something like(ik this is ridiculous) showderp. One player who plays, they suggest the tier(format) they want to do. Of course it would be on showdown. Then we post actually good sets below and the player can build a team from those. We would actually try to build around something and make it actually competitively viable, as the good players of /vp/ we should try to do that.

If any people would actually be interested in this, just post below. If you're on /vp/ and youre looking to learn how to play better just post below too, honestly I am inclined to help as much as I can.