Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[24 / 7 / ?]

Lesbian Futa or Lesbian Rom Hack

No.23130323 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi.

I'm a bisexual female.

You might know me from such threads as, '' Who is that Pokewhore. Why is is there a grill on the internet. OH no! It's Girlzilla! That's not a real vagina, I bet he stuffed his penis behind it. '' and other misogynistic derailments.

So why the thread topic and Moemon picture?

I would like to ask the general public on /vp/ consisting of my incognito sistas - yes, statistically we DO outnumber you men by quite a bit.

Anyway.

What do you think about a Lesbian Futanari or Lesbian Rom Hack? Would you play it? A world where all the pokemon (even genderless ones) will be made Female. All the pokemon in the entire rom hack (bringing every region together) will not have men.

There's going to be two versions.

Futa-L
and LL.

Futa-Lesbian,
Lesbian Love.

The Futa one will obviously have females with a little extra, or will have it implied. All the right tools for reproduction without the need for testosterone. Win/Win for us.

Secondly, will be the all female woman empowered woman only version. Obviously reproduction is done through the advanced pokesciences and such, laboratories and professorinas.

This is going to be built off Black 2/White 2 or OR/AS depending on the demand for either. We're getting the resources together for a webpage (launching soon) and plan to have everything ready.

Custom sprites, custom maps and such are going to be worked on by an all female crew. Oh no! Women on your internet? Shame!

Don't panic, guys!
We moved our computers into the kitchen. So your sandwiches are safe, they'll just be more pink and sparkly.

So yeah-
We're not looking for R-rated stuff and that won't be tolerated or added, but you all have imaginations and the conversations will get racey in either game.

We also got in touch with the makers of Moemon and are in talks of having them help us create an off-shoot using the sprites but cleaning them up and making more custom ones.