Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!vbalX/UqTRY
[20 / 5 / ?]

Q & A with /vp/ Mods & Janitors

!!vbalX/UqTRY No.23135420 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi.

I have started this thread to get your attention so I may bring up some legitimate concerns about the style used when dictating what threads on /vp/ are allowed.

I know there's quite a few of you behind the scenes, there are some Janitors who flag threads others won't then go onto /j/ or /mod/ to get the attention of those needed, or jump on skype/text a Mod you know.

However, we're going beyond that.

This Q & A is opening the floor for all /vp/ community to ask you questions (shit posting and shit questions will obviously be deleted or hidden by Janitors and or Mods)-

To start this off with here are some of mine.

1) What (exactly) do you consider 'shitposting'?

2) Why would you delete or flag a female youtube user's thread who dedicates her time creating pokemon roms/hacks for said roms/mods for said roms then brings it to the /vp/ community. No gender was involved until her youtube was linked by another and then shortly after you deleted that thread. However, 'wolfpack' guy comes over and you all adore him or let his fanbase keep that thread going which had nothing but memes.

3) Instead of the Pokemon Rainbow (LGBT) rom threads being allowed up, you let Clover/Aus/and others stay up. Why the biased opinions?

4) Why would you delete a thread about the inside mechanics of specific pokemon games but allow showderp to stay up which degrades into memes, and people shitposting? Why mark/delete a thread that had actual intelligent conversation and then ban the user for calling you out on it?

5) Why do you allow showderp, smogon, or any other known youtuber (if you're going to cull one) advertise or be advertised (against your ToS) but only delete the female youtuber threads?

6) Why do you suppress your communities brightest and allow shitposting to degrade? Are the rumors of you all trying to shut down popular boards through degradation true?