Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[70 / 8 / ?]

ITT: Ideas for spin-off games

No.23135850 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I saw a thread the other day about coming up with ideas for spin off games, but it 404'd recently.

Anyway. like the subject, shoot your ideas for spin off games, whatever it is. let your autism run wild to organize things for hours on end, to perfect and explain what have you.

My idea for a Spin-Off would be like a PokemonxHarvestMoon game where you play as a breeder/rancher.

Raise farm animals like Mareep, Miltanks, Torchics and Blazikens. collect eggs, wool, and milk to sell
Grow crops, flowers and berries. you can sell the crops and berries but also transfer grown items to mainline pokemon games
Expand your farm using money you get selling resources
Raise Ponyta and Rapidash to travel around the region (probably kalos) and to herd your Pokemon with a Herdier
Charm ladies/men and build relationships with other trainers in the game
Transfer pokemon from your main games to this game to breed and raise the perfect pokemon (IV, shiny, nature, whatnot determined by how hard you work with the pokemon breed) and transfer them back if you want.
Protect your farm from burglars by battling with the pokemon you have on your farm

that's my shitty idea.