Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[56 / 8 / ?]

/vp/, Does every star align perfectly for a new game announcement on May 6th. (Like ORAS)

No.23247886 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
First, we had Mega Evolution Special III show a preview for Mega Special IV with a unique red and lime green logo back on March 19th. The logo for act III was red and blue for Groudon and Kyogre. There was no footage from Act IV in the promos. However, the fact that they advertised the special before announcing the games shows that there is something coming. The red and lime Act IV logo definitely indicates there is something(s) that are red and lime green which are connected to mega evolution.

Second, we will have April over. All the attention on Rumble World will burn out shortly. Mega Diancie was announced last June at E3. TPC announced Unbound Hoopa this month other than E3 this June. Seems like they did that to get Unbound Hoopa out of the way.

Third, it's the date that E3 falls on that interests me. E3 is scheduled to begin on the 16th of June. CoroCoro is almost guaranteed to come out smack dab on June 13th. We all know Nintendo would use E3 to show off the games. CoroCoro came after E3 last year concerning ORAS. Nintendo would never announce a game in a CoroCoro because of leakers. Plus, Pokemon is on a worldwide release system now. Every new game announcement must reach the world at the same minute. All the info in this paragraph tells me that the announcement will take place before E3.

That's why I got my eyes set on May 6th. The same Wednesday that TPC announced ORAS to the world.