Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[40 / 12 / ?]

No.23296044 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hey, vp. I want to share with you some of my last days of life and all of my captures and breeds etc,

long story short: I've been recently diagnosed with leukaemia and since i don't have money to pay for the treatment in a private hospital, i will have to wait two months until i start the chemo on public healthcare... the chances are not on my favor...

after crying and raging and grying and raging and being desperate, i think it is time for me share whatever goods I have with the people who have always stood with me through long hours of good conversations....

Anyways, I just wanted you to add all your friend codes here so i will add you all and randomly donate pokes (5ivs breeds, shinies etc.) they are not so great as most of yours are, because i like to take my time and breed from scratch, shiny-hunt etc. but they are what i value and each of them is special on their own.....

give me 3 hours, until i get home so I can take my game and give you my FC, just keepp the thread up and all... I can try to breed something you want too, I don't have anything else as important to do, anyways

forgive me for this, I wanted to share... I will compensate you for reading, thanks