Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 4 / ?]

Right to choose

No.23297438 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Okay, enough is enough. Seriously there are people on this board as dedicated to goo.dra being male as the goo.dra poster is to it being female. Going to say it now, if that makes the goo.dra poster autistic, then the people who fight against him constantly are equally autistic. Reality is I am not autistic and I don't care what choices othes make. My choices are my own. I say this because I can I like female goo.dra. This isn't a statement to say I hate male goo.dra, just don't use them for anything but breeding purposes. Everyone has the right to make these choices in the game or not make them at all if they want as both exist as options. What I do know and what I have seen is even if some how the current goo.dra poster goes away, another will take is place. Possibly from another board just to mess with us or prove we aren't a meaningful board. You want to know the poison that is killing this board? Intolerance of personal choice on both sides. I bet if everyone started saying "That's your choice and good for you" The goo.dra poster would go away. Instead he throws up a bait thread and you all decend and post on his topics trying your hardest to disprove him or say he is wrong. If ever there was a mascot for /vp/, it would be the goo.dra poster as he is the practical embodiment of what goes on in this board and I dare you to find a better one.

>inb4 nice job idiot now that you have agreed with him he will never shut up
Just like everyone else on /vp/? Shocker. If you don't like my method the please, do keep on doing the exact same thing over and over again and getting the same results.