Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[58 / 13 / ?]

Pokémon 2015

No.23360965 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi guys. I learned some things about the next Pokémon games that are set to be announced may 7th, just before the Nintendo investor briefing. I will tell you almost everything I know (it's not a lot), so please don't ask any questions.

They will be called Pokémon A and Pokémon Z and will be coming in october this year. Looks like the boxart legendaries are Mega Evolutions or new forms of Zygarde. We won't get a trailer this time, just some screenshots in new locations (and with new protagonists, it looks), and then again the same screenshots and more information on CoroCoro and Famitsu. Looks like they will be promoting the games as the "ultimate Pokémon games". I don't know too much about the content, but as far as I know it will continue the story of XY/ORAS and will feature a smaller new sub-region of Kalos. It doesn't look like we will get new Pokémon, but I guess we will get lots of new Megas. Also a "brand new feature" to the Pokémon games will be teased and it has an amiibo logo in the box so I guess it will have amiibo support.