Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 4 / ?]

My new mega predictions

No.23435310 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
First of all, next game will be in Kalos, so mega Chesnaught, Delphox and Greninja almost 100% sure. Also, Primal/Mega Zygarde, Yveltal and Xerneas.
Basing on things like Mega Slowbro, Gardevoir, Gallade, Glalie... I think they might make Mega Slowking, Froslass, Politoed, Poliwrath and all these kind of Pokémon who have 2 possible evolutions, although im not sure at all about this, but it could become true.
Finally, based on the declarations of a developer of the Pokémon games or something like that, there will be Mega Flygon almost sure. I also think based on the criteria he said they followed when creating megas, I really hope they make Mega Ninetales, Marowak. Here the reasons:
If they make Mega Politoed, every weather will have a mega (tyranitar, abomasnow and politoed) so ninetales would be the next one just to balance. Also, its a really beloved Pokémon.
Marowak: Another beloved Pokémon who is terribly out of the meta, giving him a mega could be great. Also, if the mega had parental bond somehow, it would create even more theories about marowak and kangaskhan being related.
Finally i must say i have no relationship with Nintendo nor GameFreak, im just a guy who has thought about logical new megas. Dont get too hyped tho. Also, english is not my main language so sorry if something isn't correcly said.