Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[65 / 20 / ?]

No.23443238 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why are you guys so insecure about admitting that Charizard X > Charizard Y. I get it /vp/ the mean kids on the internet say anything dark or "trying too hard" is edgy and make fun of you for it. I will admit that most of the edgy things out there that try too hard are cringe worthy. But kids these days go a little overboard with the terminology of "edgy". Hell some autistic children label any Ghost or Dark types as edgy.

But let's be real here,

Blue flames were the right choice, a mega uses the physical characteristic of a pokemon and puts emphasis on it. For mega-salamence it was it's wings, for Sableye it was it's Gem. For charizard is was the actual flames. Blue flames are a lot hotter than red flames so it makes sense. Having the flames come out of it's mouth puts more emphasis on the flames, just recoloring the tail would not suffice. The black and blue coloring was needed. Any other color would not make sense or go with blue flames. The horns were just a small touch, I guess dragons have horns. IDK.

Charizard Y is just Charizard with more spikes, lol.. At least mega Aero's spikes make some sense. It's a rock type and it has black gem like spikes.