Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[35 / 9 / ?]

No.23595692 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
ITT: Fix Kalos geographically for the sequel games
>Rhyhorn racetrack
Now accessible, and in certain days, you can compete with the race. Rest of the week you can challenge trainers.
>Ambrette Town
Aquarium can be custom-filled with aquatic pokemon. Seriously the tanks were fuckning empty. How neat would it be if you could deposit Gyarados and Milotic in that huge tank? Make it so that it's still yours but the museum loans the pokemon from you or something.
>Cyllage city race track.
I honestly expected Grant to challenge you somehow. Or that at least his gym is locked and you need to find him from the track first before you battle him. ANYTHING to make the track usable. Or have a biker time you in completing laps and give you prizes after.
>Shalour City.
That tower of mastery could have been glorious if not for the furrycockpandering. Honestly. As someone who adores the French culture, I really found the Mont-St.Michel analog to be disappointing and revolting. Not only was there little to do, you are also basically reminded yet again that Lucario is the best thing since sliced bread.
>Coumarine Rail. Annoying piece of shit. Make an actual cutscene with breathtaking scenery to make use of what little sea Kalos has to offer. Then make it skippable the next time.
>Lumiose City.
Create an observation platform on the top deck ffs. What's the point of having a huge-ass tower if you can't look out from it and enjoy the Kalosian scenery?
>Couriway Town
Give the trains some purpose.
>Swamp in between icy routes.
I don't give a fuck if it's Wulfric's gym causing the snow. It still looks ugly and feels wrong.

And obviously add more towns and cities for postgame.