Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[59 / 17 / ?]

THE TRUTH

No.24551168 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm going to tell you the truth that you little bitches jizzing your pants over GO don't want to hear.

Gamefreak's been working on this shit supposedly for 3 years along with Nintendo and Nitech. That means that not only was Nintendo knowingly lying about not getting into mobile, but that resources that could have went into making Gen 6 actually utilize the main feature of the system it was released for (3D) and other improvements instead went into some side project that no one even asked for aimed at people who don't even like the franchise.

This is the most dishonorable course of action Masuda could have possibly taken and the fact that they had the nerve to dedicate the GO trailer to Iwata, who in hindsight was probably pressured while in ailing health to approve Nintendo's mobile initiatives in the first place is a disgrace.

You need to understand that Game Freak has LITERALLY cuckolded the fans with GO.

Their plan is to make wearing pokemon shirts and Go Gears "ironically cool" like when people have transformers, power rangers, He man, and other kids show shirts today, the same crowd who today laugh at and mock people who've kept the frnachise and fandom alive as being childish for even owning a 3DS while they play E rated casual candy colored shovelware puzzle games on their iphones.

If you enjoy being ducked up the ass be my gest but as for me Gamefreak can fuck themselves with the LA Raiders.