Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 13 / ?]

Bark.

No.24552751 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
What the woof did you just woofing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class barking in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been barking involved barking in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed aura spheres bark. I am trained barking in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper barking in the entire US armed forces bark. You are nothing to me but just another target bark. I will wipe you the woof out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my woofing words bark. You think you can get away with saying ing that derg to me over the barking internet? Think again, woofer bark. As we speak I am contacting ing my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot bark. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life bark. You’re woofing dead, kid bark. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can aura sphere you barking in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands bark. Not only am I extensively trained barking in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marbarking ine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the contbarking inent, you little derg bark. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to brbarking ing down upon you, maybe you would have held your woofing tongue bark. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot bark. I will derg fury all over you and you will drown barking in it bark. You’re woofing ing dead, kiddo bark.