Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[37 / 9 / ?]

Pokemon Z Root and Z Squared Leaked

No.24697268 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Gamefreak has done it to us again. We all think one thing will happen, but they end up giving us the old curveball.

Pokemon Z Root and Z Squared are the latest installments of the Pokemon Franchise. The blue Core will be exclusive to Pokemon Z Root while Z Squared features the red core.

The names are inverses of each other for those that didn't catch that. Z Root (meaning "Roots" or the "X's" on a parabola as well as the "radical" sign) and Z Squared (meaning Z to the second power or the exponents on a parabola. This pertaining to the "Y" values.).

Didn't catch the second part of those names? Roots meaning "flowers" and Squared meaning "power".

More details will be revealed soon in December's Coro Coro.

Don't believe me? Wait till the Coro Coro leaks come out.

Just as a side bonus, any Pokemon can fuse with you/cosplay. This can only occur through the process of Pokemon Amie; you must have max hearts on your Pokemon, as well have max friendship, max EVs, as well as be at certain spot at a certain time.

I've said too much already, but you guys will be surprised by the leaks coming in December. I guarantee it.