Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 1 / ?]

No.24734030 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Am I alone in thinking this board would prosper far more if we had other topics to discuss? Remeber when moot wanted to turn us into /mon/? Whatever happened to that?

We'd really prosper from being able to discuss other Monster-catching franchises here, Digimon, SMT/Persona, Dragonquest monsters, Puzzles and dragons, Yo-kai watch, Monster rancher, Ni no kuni, etc.

/vp/ is pretty much dead right now, we have a few threads that are actually relevant, and the rest are Waifu threads, those abominable pokegirl threads, and tons of furry "cute/cuddle" threads. We never discuss the games. we just argue them and which ones were better, and with no hope of a gen 7 on the horizon, the board has stagnated for 2 years.

We're probably the most useless board on 4chan. and we could easily be lost and merged back with /v/ and nobody would bat an eye. Other games like SMT and Dragon quest, hell even Zelda, have more then enough content to discuss to warrant their own boards if you think about it. so why does pokemon get the royal treatment? The games give almost no personality to the monsters, only the spinoffs and anime do that.

All I'm saying is, I think it would be best for overall discussion if we merged with similar topics, had comparison threads, new ideas for NEW games and development yknow?

What do you think?