Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[34 / 4 / ?]

Hoopa Problem

No.24787701 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Is there something I'm doing wrong for the Hoopa at McDonalds?

I live very far from the city, let alone a McDonalds but I managed to get some time today to grab one for X and AS but was unable to due to "no gift was found" when trying to get it.

I went to settings, found the McDonalds Free Wifi, connected but the connection test for Internet never passed despite being inside the establishment. I tried anyway thinking maybe it just needed a moment and selected via wifi, didn't work, then via Internet, and got the same error message.

I sat there with my 3DS stuck in the finding phase for the mystery gift for a good 3-4 minutes and nothing. Does it sometimes not allow you to connect because of volume of people using it or something (it was a little packed in there)?

I just don't know what I did wrong, other than waste my time at a place I don't even eat at. All I wanted was to get a legit Hoopa. And before it's mentioned I cannot use my phone as a hotspot for it because you can't change the name on iPhone, and the wifi I have at my house is currently not hooked up to a computer because all of that is packed (in the middle of house construction from moving).

Surely this is a common problem that can be easily fixed? Please help.