Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 4 / ?]

No.24930314 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Why must Pokemon ORAS suck so much ass?

For the longest time, Pokemon Emerald was my favorite Pokemon game of all times, for the amount of Pokemon you could find in the main story, as well for the post game content.

And after games like Pokemon HG/SS & B2/W2, which were easily some of the greatest Pokemon games to date in my opinion with the staggering amount of content in the game, as well as Pokemon available, it really makes you question what were Game Freak thinking by releasing an empty, shallow remake of Sapphire/Ruby without adding any of the content from Emerald, when they had in the previous games.
Not satisfied by just adding the boring part of the generation only, they decided to kick us harder by making the game far too easy, with Gym leaders offering little to no challenge with no incentive to have fun, and the game being completed (including that piece of crap Delta Episode, which was boring as all hell) in less than 25 hours, which falls really short compared to other games in the series.

I just hope GF releases an actual good game this year instead of X/Y as ORAS 2.0 in the scale of fun.