Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[25 / 3 / ?]

Pokemon Z

No.24930806 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I guess none of you are going to believe me about this, but quite frankly, I don't really care. I'm not going to reveal my name, job, or affiliation with The Pokemon Company International, but I will reveal a few details about something you Pokemon Fans might be hapoy about. Believe whatever you want, though.

Within the next twenty-four hours, a quick teaser trailer will be posted to all official Pokemon social media accounts. It will reveal the titles and box art for the newest Pokemon titles. I can't reveal the titles, of course, but you'll learn soon enough. I will tell you, however, that it is not Z, X2 and Y2, or XZ and YZ.

Featured within the game are twenty-eight new Pokemon newly discovered in the southern portion of the Kalos Region. The "green blob" is one of these Pokemon, and is a Ground Type Pokemon. Yes, it can evolve. There are not any new Starter Pokemon, but there is a new Legendary Trio.

Fifty new Mega Evolutions are also going to be introduced. Yes, that seems like a lot, but they really want you all to discover them yourselves. I guess you weren't happy that almost every detail of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were revealed pre-release. They're working on that. The new Mega Evolutions will be distributed from all past regions, most notably from Johto, Sinnoh, and Unova. Some Kalos Pokemon will be receiving Mega Evolutions as well, but none of the new ones. The "flowers" theme is reflected in the new Mega Evolutions, as well as a new theme regarding technology's influence on Mega Evolution.

I can't reveal many story aspects, but expect AZ and his Floette to be very prominent. There are two new heroes and even a new Professor, a former colleague of Professor Sycamore's. Customization does indeed return, and there's even a new device that mimics the PokeNav. All of the applications it has are found on it.

Go ahead and dismiss what I've told you as false, but you will all be sorry once you hear the news. Thanks for reading, I guess.