Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 4 / ?]

No.24932469 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I‘m here to say fuck you, Smogon. Fuck you. Who the fuck made you the damn authority on what is and isn't okay in the world of Pokemon? When the fuck did your little council, or whatever you call that shit, come together and say "Hey. we are the supreme ruling dictators on how people can play this fucking game"? Fuck you. I will use my damn Mega Kangaskhan if I wanna use my damn Mega Kangaskhan. I will use my fucking Gengar. my Mega Gengar, ifl wanna use my motherfucking Mega Gengar. My Heracross will take a fucking shit on whatever the fuck your throw at me in battle. "Oh! This is Uber! This is OU! That's banned! That's toxic!” Fuck you. Fuck you. fuck your shit. Fucking telling me I can't put a damn badass cool ass motherfucking Blaziken on my motherfucking team. I will put six damn Blazikens on my motherfucking team. If I wanna go into a fucking Pokemon battle with six damn Blazikens on my motherfucking team, I will use six damn Blazikens on my motherfucking team. Assholes. Fucking talking about your council and how you're so fucking smart. Fuck you. People in the fucking championships should come up with original fucking strategies instead of going on a fucking list telling them how to "property" use your fucking Pokemon of choice. or not even recommend it at all because it's too motherfucking cheap. Fuck your council, fuck your shit. Your damn council is made out of fucking little to year old who will get no fucking pussy and fucking 40 year old who jack off to fucking loli hentai and still have no fucking pussy. Fuck your stupid ass, crazy ass, motherfucking asinine bitchy puss puss rules. I don't give a fucking shit what you think. I will do whatever the fuck I want because it's my Pokemon world and that's what the main fucking thing about being a Pokemon master is all about. I'm a motherfucking Pokemon master. You're all a bunch of fucking level 1 Pidgeys sitting in the fucking first route grass sucking dick like you always do. Fucking die of cancer.