Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / ?]

pokemon z leak

No.25102965 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am a pokemon employee who screwed by the pokemon company.I'm not gonna say how but I didn't get fired,so I'm gonna leak some info regarding the latest pokemon game we are working on,pokemon z.

The reason the pokemon super bowl commercial length was cut half was to make room for the announcement trailer for pokemon z.(The logo is similer to most fan made designs btw,explaining why I'm using this fan image.)the trailer will show Zygarde after a couple of seconds of black screen transforming into Zygarde 100%.The logo will cue and show off some gameplay.We have been working on this for a while in secret so the last part of the trailer will show the release date,witch will be this year on june 21st.The reason why we are revealing this at the super bowl is to surprise everyone at a event not related to pokemon but had a huge audience.The last thing is the male/female protagonists,where the female is based off Serena's design in the recent episodes of the anime and the male has a blue-white stripped t-shirt and jorts(yes,you read that correctly).He also sports black sneakers and wears a hat similar to the male from diamond/pearl but blue.
You may think this is fake,but you can believe what you want to believe.Either way,you'll still be suprised