Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!wfnFt//1OlV
[166 / 25 / ?]

!!wfnFt//1OlV No.25117466 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Alright, you big gay nancy babies.
It's that time of the week again. The time of the week when I get miiiiighty thirsty.

So, let's review the rules:
>1. The "one Pokemon per area" rule still applies, but instead of catching the first mon that I see, I'll be posting the list of available mons, and /vp/ will decide which I catch.
>2. The only items I'm allowed to buy are balls.
>3. /vp/ will have a chance to change the team around after every gym badge, and if dubs appear in the choosing of a Pokemon to catch, that mon may be subbed in immediately.
>4. I will be taking one (1) tall shot of Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum every time a team member falls in battle and whenever a post in this thread contains both dubs and the words "fuck OP"

Now; when we last left our heroes, we were deep in the grind, preparing to take on Elisa. I come to you today with a plump and healthy team, fully prepared to tear her limb from limb. Hopefully, I'll walk all over this pretentious slut and you guys will be voting in a new team momentarily....but if things don't go according to plan, at least I'll be starting my night with a nice buzz. Here I gooooo