Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[13 / 2 / ?]

No.25181695 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I had a dream once. I sat in a dark place, unsure of where exactly I was. The darkness around me slowly made way to light, revealing a white, slender figure in front of me.
It was Gardevoir. Behind her were a personal kitchen and various ingredients. Her back turned to me, she proceeded to make an assortment of dishes, describing the process of making them in great detail with a soft, ecstatic tone.
I tried to move, but realized that I was tied to the chair I was sitting on. All I could do was watch as she cooked the various meals in the dimly lit room, moving as if dancing as she went about his task.
After some time, she finished making her dishes and brought them to a table in front of me, which I had not noticed until that point. She grabbed one dish, what looked like a "toasted sandwich", and walked over to me. See then picked up the sandwich and brought it close to my face.
"Go on, take a bite.", she said. Reluctant in complying, I asked what was going on, but she gave me no answer other than soft, delighted laughter and a slight grin. At a primal level, I knew I couldn't refuse the sandwich, so I accepted her treat.
"That's it, lovely...", she said as I ate, as if she was feeding a child.

I woke up confused, in a cold sweat, crumbs around my mouth.