Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[326 / 49 / ?]

/pmg/ - Pocket Master General

No.25274278 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Welcome to Chinese Rip-off General: Waifu edition where we talk about the obvious-not-a-knock-off Pocket Masters.

>What is this?
Pocket Masters turns a good chunk of Pokemon into waifus and husbandos. You fight through various stages and unlock regions. Battles are pretty much automatic. Your characters are on a 3x3 grid you can move around and the goal is to prevent the enemies from reaching the right side. The ultimate goal of the game is to build a team of your favorite waifus, or husbandos. It's as good as Chinese Quality gets.
>Alright, how do I play?
The game can be played on all phones that aren't shitty. Currently the iOS version has been taken down for "maintenance" but no signs of when it'll be back up. To get the app, just go on the Play Store and search "Pocket Master" or download it from here: https://apkpure.com/pocket-master/com.efunfun.tw.kdlmen
>Can this be played on PC
Download Bluestacks and download the apk above.
>What server is everyone on?
Majority of us are on S04 Cerulean. It's recommended to join S01-5 as the server rewards are higher.
>How do I get X Pokemon?
Check the Pokedex. Majority of them you'll have to rely on luck or grind endlessly for fragments.
>General Tips?
The game is pretty easy and runs you through everything you need to know. For team building, you really just need a good healer. Some of the best healers are Milotic, Gardevoir, and Frosslass. Tap on Events->Server Launch Fund and keep tapping claim. Get all of that dank Pokestones and go to the Summon area and spend them all on the Summonx10. Then go back to events and go to Cost Reward and claim more shit.
>I got shit pokemon. Can I start over?
Each server contains its own save. You can essentially reroll by just starting over in a new server.