Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!Wur2iJ/O4M
[31 / 6 / ?]

Real Leak.

!Wur2iJ/O4M No.25322201 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello everyone my name is Matthew Miller. I swear to god I work at the Pokemon Company.

Why would I risk my six figure job where all I have to do is sit on my ass and draw eyes on a fucking Ice Cream cone? For ethics of course. They're trying to censor the game in the West.

- The Game is Sun and Moon. I don't even fucking know.

-The Game is coming to GBA Virtual Console. I shit you not. Masuda played one 8-Bit indie game and said that Pokemon needed to "Go Indie". Game is literally a FireRed rom hack.

- There are no new starter Pokemon. All there is is Pikachu. You think I'm lying? This Pikachu is blind as a mother-fucking bat. Your job is to nurture it into a true fighter. Even thought it's blind as shit. "It's revolutionary" -Said Masuda. This man right here tore the fucking eyes out of a Pikachu plush and called it art. It's voiced by Danny Devito.

- New Pokemon type called Space type. They use space moves and shit. The fuck do you expect?

- New region is a martian colony. Objective is to get to earth because your cold.

- New bad guy team is "Team Black Hole". In Sun version they are trying to destroy the earth by crashing the sun into it. In Moon, they are trying to crash the Moon into it. We changed 3 lines of dialogue and one texture and we had 2 different games. And people have already pre-ordered.

- You want to save earth, why? Pikachu is from there and your some ever compassionate martian. By the way the character is also Pansexual. It's "Progressive" says Masuda.

- New Legendaries are literally just two god damn sloths.

- Post game - Looker comes to space and has you do a sidquest to capture a random ass Lucario.

- We designed the game on LSD.

- Third game coming in 2017. All we did is change another line of text and name is "Pokemon Stars". Already 10 million Pre-Ordered Copies