Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[16 / 4 / ?]

No.25332721 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In the direct they did make an emphasis on a worldly vibe. I believe Ishihara said something about people coming together and hoping that more people across the world will communicate(most likely just related to the addition of Chinese, though).

Perhaps there's something in-game or a bigger picture that gives people in different parts of the world something special, e.g. real-world location-exclusive pokes.

The thing that interests me the most is that it looks like(from that drawing) that that could be Misty's gym, with Red standing outside perhaps talking to one of Misty's sisters? The water theme with the horsea statue at the very least highlights a water pokemon theme.

I'm thinking either this is a big-ass Kanto remake with new pokemon in Kanto somehow OR A new region(Southern Kalos or somewhere unmentioned).

The thing I'm pondering is that, maybe instead of adding old regions in full to explore(like G/S/C had Kanto), they added parts of each region that you could travel to for story reasons. The suitcase in that water gym/hotel picture is quite interesting.

Thoughts?