Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 2 / ?]

What do you think of these Gen 5 Pokemon Day 68-The Musketeers

No.26492232 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Last time was Volcaronamed, today we finally reach Gen 5's legends, starting with the Musketeer quartet, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, and Keldeo.
My thoughts: Outside of the Tao trio, Genesect and Meloetta, Gen 5 is regarded as having the worst designed legends by many. Personally, I also thought that at first, but they eventually grew on me, starting with the Musketeers. For recap, these 4 hooved Pokemon are each based on a character from the legendary fictitious French warriors:
>Cobalion=Athos, the leader
>Terrakion=Porthos, the muscle
>Virizion=Aramis, the effeminate one
>Keldeo=D'Artagnan, the newest member and pupil
It's not subtle, but an interesting concept nonetheless. Designwise, I'm gonna admit that I like them, especially Cobalion, who was once called the worst designed of them all. I don't know if that still stands since whenever these guys are brought up, the hate is mostly directed towards Keldeo for "muh mlp". I know Terrakion is the fan favorite, and Virizion is never talked about. Competitively, I admit I've never used them for a long amount of time. I only know that Terrakion is the comp. favorite.

Overall, they might not be my favorite legends, but I still like them in the face of all the hate and indifference they get.